This simple recipe adds a creamy dimension to spicy, savory Rayu Senbei chili oil rice crackers, perfect as an appetizer or tasty snack that pairs well with beer.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 10 mins
Yield: 3 crackers
- 3 Rayu Senbei Chili Oil Rice Crackers
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Avocado
- Japanese mayonnaise
- Place Rayu Senbei on an ungreased baking sheet
- Cover lightly with Japanese mayonnaise
- Halve an avocado and cut into half-inch slices
- Top mayonnaise with avocado slices
- Sprinkle on mozarrella cheese
- Toast in a toaster oven until cheese begins to melt
- Let cool for a minute, then enjoy with your favorite drink!